Chelsea pensioners are travelling up from SW9 to open our event at 2pm and there’ll be a series of small happenings and installations throughout the afternoon!
- Pick up free seeds and plants,
- Marvel at our topiary herd of elephants and see Tim Bushe give a topiary demonstration.
- Join in with seed bomb making,
- Be dazzled by our disco ball glam-rockery ,
- See a botanical art exhibition in our local green grocers
- And hear wry garden-themed music in a front garden.
- Best tree pit presentation by Veronica Peerless, deputy editor of Which? Gardening
As always there’ll be oodles of tea, home-made cakes and bunting!
Please let me know if you’d like to enter your tree pit for the best tree pit competition (and if you’d like to bake a cake!).